Have you noticed the transformation taking place in the front of the Church. There was a lot of activity on the Sanctuary Expansion project during the last several weeks. Here is a quick status of what has happened recently.
- The the installation of the major steel supports and glulams are complete and remainder of the framing is being installed.
- The installation of the roof has begun.
- The steeple was delivered this week and is now sitting in pieces in the front of the Church.
- The pews in the sanctuary were moved temporarily to storage to facilitate installation of the new fire sprinkler system and the new chandeliers.
- Ten new pews were ordered along with new fabric to cover the 20 old pews.
- A team has begun the work of designing the stained glass window which will be installed on the front of the Church.
- The water system was converted from Madison water to Huntsville water.
- As of this time, we expect to move back into the Sanctuary some time in February 2012.